After sleeping in a little too long, I went to school today and played a lot of games. This afternoon I was SUPERSTAR in class. SUPERSTAR'S are awarded by Mrs Pledger and Mrs Bednall for being good all day. I received a lollipop for this.
Mum just told me that she is going to the PINK concert tomorrow night, so Finbar and I are having a boys night with Geoffrey. I'll be able to jump on my bed without getting into trouble from Mummy.
Michael, hopefully tomorrow at school you'll do more then play games. Maybe Mrs Pledger can give you some special homework to do so you won't have time to jump on your bed all night.
Michael, hopefully tomorrow at school you'll do more then play games. Maybe Mrs Pledger can give you some special homework to do so you won't have time to jump on your bed all night.
ReplyDeleteGe-off